- Happy Lunar New Year of the Rooster! February 14, 2017
- ECE Student Halloween Bowling Party February 8, 2017
- PA/MPA Student Chicago Botanic Garden Tour February 8, 2017
- 3+2 Engineering Program Museum of Science and Industry Tour February 8, 2017
- 3+2 Engineering Students at IMTS Event February 8, 2017
Master of Education Programs in Instructional Leadership
The College of Education is a community of faculty, staff, students and alumni who are determined to improve educational and life outcomes and interrupt social and economic disparities in schools and communities. The College has worked for more than three decades to prepare teachers, principals, researchers, activists, and policymakers whose work focuses on positively impacting lives and forming healthy partnerships to counter indignities closely associated with poverty and race. 1 in 11 Chicago Public Schools has been led by a UIC-trained principal and 1 in 7 CPS students has been taught by a College of Education-trained teacher. The College of Education is making good on the promise of public education.
Working with the UIC College of Education, UAEDP offers Master of Education programs in Instructional Leadership, which have two concentrations: Educational Studies Concentration and Policy Studies Concentration. Participants in the programs take classes with regular UIC students. Courses are taught by UIC Faculty.
Please click here to learn more about the MEd Programs in Instructional Leadership at UIC.